On January 1, 1936, the brothers Ernst and Willy Niegeloh established their scissors manufacturing business, which was registered on 26 April 1940 in the trade register of the city of Solingen. By 1957 the two sons of the founders, Ernst-Wilhelm and Willy Junior, join the company and work in the production of scissors, alongside a workforce of 20 employees. In the 60s they began to attend international trade fairs which grew business sales enough for the company to expand and take on larger premises. Now based in Beethovenstrasse the company has acquired a reputation for the supreme quality of its manicure and Pedicure instruments, distinguished by workmanship, design, function and constant progress. The manicure sets are the ultimate in design cool combined with customer friendly prices.